12.11.2011

Shoes You Don't Bring Home to Mama

After two weeks of waiting patiently for these babies to arrive, they are finally on my feet where they belong.  My Tiny Closet just got a lil meaner.


Aren't these just deliciously nasty?  Spikes cover every inch of these shoes save the soles.  Under the spikes is horse hair - patterned in leopard print.  Hello!  The best trio of embellishments ever!!  

If this shoe were a woman, we'd be best friends.

So I have officially found the perfect flat.  Oddly enough, these monsters are a classic staple.  

Since my wardrobe rarely sees color or patterns, these particular flats will go with literally everything, 
...which makes my Tiny Closet verrrry happy :)

Shoes: www.Romwe.com

3 comments:

  1. Oooh you got them! I just let out an involuntary squeal of delight when I saw this post in my reader! Congrats girl, they superbly "mean" on you! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful post! I love your spiky shoes. Really want a pair in my tiny closet too. (House from 1924 = really small closet) but I'm going to have to wait until after the Christmas spending has slowed down.

    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your blog is really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ The Tiny Closet | BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN