12.31.2011

Great Year, Fabulous Night


Instead of buying a glitzy little party dress for my new years eve celebration with some of my longest known friends, I decided to instead, mix some various evening pieces from my Tiny Closet.  Perhaps you've seen this below pairing before?  My leather paneled leggings and sheer dress (also seen here).  The sweater wrap I made myself!  Got the directions from DIY trailblazer, Erica Domesek of P.S. I Made This.

I also took the opportunity to finally debut a pair of party sandals I've had for 2 years and have never worn (shameful I know but this is why I started The Tiny Closet - to help cure LSS - lustful shopping syndrome and to stop the wasteful hoarding of unworn clothing).
My girlfriend, Anna was also wearing a pair of very cute leather booties from her Tiny Closet.  Unlike my ultra clubby shoes that I love (Jimmy Choo for H&M) but avoid wearing at all costs, Anna's comfy booties go with almost everything during all parts of the year.  Shame on me for not getting the name of those - rookie mistake - I'll call her and update this post later...

Another one of my girlfriends, Ashley hosted a fabulous party at her loft - champagne, sparklers, even LMFAO was there!  Just kidding.  But they might as well have been it was such a great time :)

The necklace above is gorgeous.  And I got a couple more photos of the party attire:
This ruffled skirt is gorgeous.  Perfectly paired with those high-gloss heels.  And below you will see a leopard print tank under a sheer blue striped knit top.  Who does that?  Love it!!

So that sums up my last night of 2011.  So fun... and fashionable!

I began this blog in November and already its become an addictive love in my life.  I am so thankful for all the visits, comments and compliments and I can't wait to bring my Tiny Closet into the new year.  Please follow me on Bloglovin' or subscribe by email on the homepage so I can keep you up to date!

Hope you had a great night!

No comments:

Leave a comment.

Copyright @ The Tiny Closet | BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN