6.26.2012

Movies With The Guys

On Sunday, Theo and I took my dad out to the movies to see Prometheus.  Given that I'm a total sci-fi nut (Theo as well *sigh*), of course it would be obvious that we all had to come together for the Alien "prequel" - as that was the best belated Father's Day gift a dad like mine, in particular would love :)  
And he did!

Since I tend to fancy men styles and knew heels would be a bit obnoxious for this matinee occasion, I put on my girl-next-door Chucks, my hipster-next-door vest, added a lil Chanel-like flair and hung with the boys for the afternoon.





vest: Diesel Men / tee: Zara / leggings: Gap / necklace: thrifted / leather jacket: Muubaa / shoes: Converse 

And all with just a working canvas of leggings, a simple graphic tee and sneaks.  Accessories can be everything.  Especially when you're trying not to look like you tried.  

Cus you know, you're just hangin' with the guys ;)

8 comments:

  1. Cute style, simple with a touch of sass

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look and adore that jacket. I had a black leather jacket I bought in Rome in 1998 and I wore it until it was threadbare and sad. sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this look! Simple yet chic. I think 'just hangin' with the guys' is something I some times dress for too :)

    steph / absolutely-fuzzy.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it!! Can I steal this look from you? Arrrghhh I'm stealing it. Kbye.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute!

    -Chymere Anais
    www.chymereanais.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice Pictures thanks for sharing this wonderful blog post. I like to buy Movie leather jackets make you look more stylish as well.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ The Tiny Closet | BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN