3.05.2013

Lunching, Musing, Lounging

And not necessarily in that order...

Grabbing lunch at Parish, a favorite restaurant of ours,  I decided to wear Theo's cardigan (that I bought him a few days ago), a pull-up cotton pencil skirt, and brogues.  Since deep v-necks work for my neckline, I decided to skip wearing a shirt and show off a bit of bra lace instead.




I was feeling so musey and loungy.  Sharing a good meal with a loved one tends to really fuel my creative flow - plus, the outfit I was wearing made me feel like a character in a Woody Allen movie, raw and effortless with a hint of modern, metropolitan sophistication.  



caridgan: Fluxxus / skirt: American Apparel / oxfords: CMG / necklace: Heavenly Couture / sunnies: thrifted


5 comments:

  1. Yes! Love that sweater. I still my hubby's sweaters all the time :)
    So glad I found your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute cardigan. Quite simple yet stylish

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice cardigan! (you'll see quite a few comments from me today...I'm catching up after a social media hiatus.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that sweater and your oxfords. I live in oxfords. They are timeless, cute and comfortable. You look effortlessly chic.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ The Tiny Closet | BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN