3.21.2013

Some S/S Excitement

As I'm actively preparing for Spring and Summer, loading up on lots of gorgeous fabric, my interest has been held lately with stripes and chevron prints.  
I'm sooooo into it these days.  And while I'm going gaga for stripes, I dove right into it with this newest Tiny Closet Collection piece.  

Do we like?


This buttery striped jersey maxi dress I whipped up will now be the perfect pull on for almost anything.  
And I left it a bit longer than normal so I can pair it with heeled sandals during the Summer.

With stripes and 3/4 length sleeves, I designed this simple thing to just be a modern and versatile version of the muumuu.  So it can be a cozy dress to lounge in at home or wear out to grab my groceries, and theeen! -- add some gold accessories and some heels and it can be an elegant, easy dress to wear to my neighborhood rooftop bar.  

Whoo!  Easy breeeeezy!  
Just how I want the Spring and Summer months to be :)



 dress: Tiny Closet Collection / shoes: CMG / earrings: thrifted

17 comments:

  1. Love this dress u are stunning

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like we're sisters in petite, natural hair spirit, and as your spirit sister I need one of these dresses!! The boatneck, the slit, the sack-like feeling of it all! Need! Love your blog, your hubby is a cutie and takes amazing pictures, I want my hair to do what yours does, and please send me a dress :-) Belated Congrats on the nuptials!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I NEED YOUR CLOTHING CREATIONS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this dress! Can't wait until your creations are available for purchase.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this dress it is too cute!!! This is a dress I would definitely buy, I am all for comfort and ease, but still cute and chic during the Spring/Summer months!!!



    Carsedra of:

    http://www.embracingtherealme.com/

    http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've wanted pretty much every piece that you've posted from the tiny closet collection!!! Can you please just give us a capsule collection on Etsy? Pllllleeeeeeeeeeease?? P.S. I know that you're petite but don't forget about us tall girls who lust after maxi dresses that pool on the ground :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very ncie dress, looks extremely comfy. And you are glowing in these pics, so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love a good muumuu! Love that you added the split for a bit of edge. I love this dress!

    Krystal K.
    The Feisty House
    www.thefeistyhouse.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. "Do we like?" ... We love! This dress looks so comfy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Soooo...when is Tiny Closet Collection going to be available for purchase?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely dress! I want!! (all the way fom London. UK) xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute. When do you anticipated your line debut ?

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great look. Stripes always look stylish. You look comfortable, casual and chic/ Love it!

    http://foodfashionandflow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the way this dress drapes on your body. Would be equally fab with a thick belt or a huge necklace, but I like how you kept it simple here
    xL

    Enter to win a $300 Shopping Spree!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this dress - and its definitely something I'd wear dressed up or down!! great style and sewing skills!!

    xx, Emijaa Jaaemil
    www.emijaajaaemil.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is such a great piece!! So versatile on many levels.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the dress and I can honestly say that I've been going crazy for black and white stripes, myself.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ The Tiny Closet | BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN