9.03.2013

Quickie

Labor Day festivities have had me going in all directions these days.  I was so disappointed I couldn't post last Friday but the holidays do tend to sweep me up into a cloud of activities and obligations.  So sorry about that :(


This is just a quickie from yesterday.  Our rooftop pool area was repainted a bright, ultra-reflecting white.  So tanning has gone from a subtle color change to major tan lines.  
The sun has been blisteringly hotttt lately and I have been absolutely loving it.  

Unlike my traumatizing Summers back in New York where as soon as I stepped outside, I felt like I was stepping into a hot, goopy jambalaya, the desert heat here in California is dry and searing.  Whew!  

Mama like.

sizzle sizzle

These last few days have made almost a sparkly glow on my skin, which is getting super dark and bronzy!  
I plan to talk about this later along with some other fun topics that I've received a lot of requests about.

So keep stopping by this week as I'll be 
updating soon!!

3 comments:

  1. such a beautiful summer outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great with your tan, that is a really cute skirt!!



    Carsedra McKoy:
    www.embracingtherealme.com
    http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ The Tiny Closet | BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN