11.26.2013

Fall!

It's been some time since my last post but I am happy to be posting again :)

I don't usually get busy during the holidays only because I try really hard not to.  But this year, I have some fabulous projects in the works that I hope you will enjoy.

But getting back to style, I am thrilled to be wearing my favorite leather jacket again! 

 jacket: Muubuu / tee: James Perse / denim: AllSaints Men / booties: Santee Alley / bag: Dooney & Bourke

I have worn this graphite colored jacket with everything but I like it best with some slouchy drop-crotch denim and a plain white tee.  Preferably a tee by James Perse.... or The Tiny Closet Collection ;)



I've actually worn almost this same outfit before a couple years ago in "The Boyfriend Look" post.  Changing the look a bit with my staple black booties.


If you'd like to see this jacket worn with some other versatile ensembles from my Tiny Closet, check out these links here:




I have been starting a new venture with The Tiny Closet that I am really excited to share with you.... this week!!  So please continue to check back for the news.

It's good to be back!

15 comments:

  1. You really look great dear!
    www.tributetothestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute, chic and casual. Love that jacket...& the purse.

    ~Whitney
    whitneynicjames.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chic and fabulous as always! Great to see you, your fans miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to hear about your new ventures. I've been waiting to get my hand on some Tiny Closet items!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hurray! Glad to see you are well and excited for things to come. I've been trying to organize my own tiny closet but would rather have some from yours instead. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to see you're back. You've been missed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back. I was about to go into a panic mode. Really glad to have you back. Xxxx <3!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how simple James Perse pieces are, its the perfect addition to any outfit

    ReplyDelete
  9. i will never EVER get over how amazing your hair looks
    chicblackchick

    ReplyDelete
  10. glad to see you back posting. love your style.

    ReplyDelete
  11. cute outfit

    ezechimereuchenna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. you are looking so cute and jacket in black color of leather is attracting me a lot . Your hair style is also looking cool .

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ The Tiny Closet | BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN