12.12.2013

Kelly Green & Royal Blue

These colors go together like peanut butter and jelly.  No wonder kate spade made an entire collection out of this pair...

As I was trying to find a random outfit to wear to sprint to the bank, I came across this lovely color combo:

dress: Stylemint / cardigan: vintage Christian Dior Men / shoes: Toms / bag: vintage Dooney & Bourke 

My nautical striped Summer dress and a newly acquired vintage men's cardi (a gem of a hand-me-down from my roommate - thanks love!)

With royal blue striping and crisp kelly green layered over, I felt so cute, it almost didn't matter that  I was makeup-less with bed head and no lotion, yikes.  Anyway, the ensemble was adorb, you know?


The cardigan is new but the dress?  I've had for a while.  Check out a couple other ways I've worn it:




I'm getting really into Toms shoes lately.  I'm currently wearing "Movember" with little hipster mustaches on the sides.  The last of my Toms were sacrificed during a rice terrace climb in Ifugao and I've been fantasizing of a Tiny new collection of them since then.  My one hesitation?  I actually don't think they're versatile.  I can only wear them very casually and you know me, I'm always trying to upgrade the casual look.  We'll see what tricks I can do...maybe.

6 comments:

  1. Chic & easy -- I love your hair so much.
    xx Abby | a geek tragedy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look as always. I love that you wear more oversized clothes so well. And that hair! You'll have to brush it off your shoulders soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute look. Loving your hair - gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  4. Casual but really stylish!
    www.tributetothestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are the queen of effortless chic!! I mean you get it!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ The Tiny Closet | BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN